If The World is Ever Ending
Have you watched the movie “2012″? Way back 2009, I saw its first released trailer on Youtube, I was like woah, that’s a must-watch movie. So together with my 2 best friends, we watched the movie on its first day in the cinema. It was a nail-biting, heart-pounding movie. I felt doomed after watching it. It’s funny because when we got out of the mall, the three of us felt the same dooming feeling, it’s like the cars passing by will just suddenly eaten by the ground, giant tidal waves of water will come down us, and whatever horrible thing you could ever imagine. And guess what, I’ve been keeping that fear til today. Well, who knew what could happen these days, right? I’m having so much “what-ifs” questions right now. Hehe!
SO, what if the world is really ending? Have you listed your to-dos on your last day? Oh, I suddenly remembered the movie “Seeking A Friend for the End of the World”. That’s a movie of Steve Carell and Keira Knightley, it was a good funny movie. So yes, where were we…your to-do list! Well I haven’t started listing mine yet, but here’s some ideas.
1. Make peace with anyone I had fight with, anyone I hated, anyone who I know/think hated/still hates me. Especially to my parents who I always contradict, to my brother who I always ignore and snub, to my sister who I had a thousand fights with, to my neighbor who is forever annoying, and maybe to my ex-boyfriends as well (lol).
2. Spend a good time with my loved ones. Maybe have picnic in some good place like in Tagaytay or Baguio, or maybe rent a resort and go swimming.
3. Do something crazy for the last time. Like kissing someone out of my league? Uhh, maybe a rich kid from the most expensive school in the country? lol. OR maybe do something I fear the most – Bungee Jumping, sky diving, ride a roller coaster, eat worms and any other disgusting food.
4. Bucketlist! Get a tattoo, ride a plain, sing my lungs out in public, surf-board, scooba-dive, mountain-trek, drive a car, do zipline, eat french fries, bacon, beef steak, bulk up and pig out.
5. Help people in need. Do and give whatever I can, maybe donate blood or my extra kidney? (Though prolonging life wouldn’t matter that much anymore, LOL!)
I guess that’s all for now. Ugh. Now I’m sorta wishing for the world to end so I can accomplish all these, LOL just kidding.